After 9 months out, we're finally bringing the Cheltenham Cyber Tech Hub meetup event back online and with added impetus.
· GCHQ Head of Innovation – Central Government partnering with Local Cyber Business
· Alex Chalk, MP – Local Government supporting Local Cyber Business
· Steve Mason, VP of Strategy & CTO at L-3 TRL – Cyber Defence vs Cyber Offence
· Richard Yorke, MD at Deep Sky Blue Solutions – Cyber Start-Up: Our journey so far…
· David Balson, RipJar– DDOS on Democracy – How cyber-attacks shaped the US Election
Cheltenham is THE hub for Cyber Security in the UK, full of knowledgeable individuals, great companies, new exciting start-ups and exceptional Cyber talent. The purpose of the Cyber Cheltenham Tech Hub is to further promote and encourage:
- SMEs: Provide a Cyber Start-Up and SME thought collaboration, networking and presentation forum
- Investment & Support: Develop a proactive angel investment & business support network for new local Cyber start-ups
- Secure & Local Government: Provide a real opportunity for collaboration and open dialogue with local & secure Government bodies and initiatives such as the Cyber Accelerator scheme
- Industry: Encourage collaboration and support from Industry Corporations in the local area
With 300+ local group members, please confirm your attendance early to avoid disappoint as places will be limited to the venue size.
Look forward to seeing you there for a drink or three!
All the best,