What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
We are a fun and welcoming group of professionals who meet virtually every Thursday at noon to practice our public speaking skills in a safe and supportive environment. All skill levels welcome!
If you'd like to attend a meeting as a guest and see what it's all about, contact Sarah at [masked].
HOW TO Become Better Speaker/Leader, Online, 1 Lunch-Break At A Time,
WITHOUT Being a Public-Figure/Influencer on Stage for next 2-3 Hours
What is Paragon Toastmasters Club: Thematic Meeting?
A Toastmasters Meeting with the following agenda items (may change):
1. General Introductions
2. Toastmasters International and Club Introduction
3. Prepared Speeches
4. Table Topics and/or Business Meeting
5. General Evaluations
6. Awards Recognition
Who is it for?
1. Beginners, Students,
2. Experienced, Professionals,
3. And/or Retirees of Different Backgrounds!
Where is it?
Zoom Virtual Office (Link upon Registration)
When is it?
Every Thursday, 12-1pm MST (Edmonton, AB)
Why join Paragon Toastmasters Club: Thematic Meeting?
1. To Become Your Own Paragon Speakers and/or Leaders, Online, 1 Lunch-Break At A Time,
2. WITHOUT Being a Public-Figure/Influencer on Stage for next 2-3 Hours
How to join?
1. First, Click Attend Online Button,
2. Then, Sign Up for or Log In to your MeetUp Account,
3. Finally, Confirm your RSVP! Please Feel Free To Invite Some Friends Along!
4. Do not forget to Add the Event to Calendar! And watch out for updates directly from me!
We are looking forward to receiving you!
To Becoming Our Own Paragon,
We are fun and friendly group of professionals who meets every Thursday from 12:00-1:00pm to practice our public speaking skills in a safe and supportive environment. We welcome guests at any meeting. Please join us!
If you have any questions, email [masked]
Find Your Voice
At Toast at Twelve we believe everyone has a voice that deserves to be heard. Learn how to inspire, persuade, lead and speak in a positive, supportive club. At Toast at Twelve we learn how to speak with confidence, give and get constructive feedback, and thrive in a friendly, supportive learning environment.
Our meetings start at 12:05 PM sharp in Room 1227.
You can also check out our Toastmaster website at:
and our Facebook page at: