addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas PHP Message Board › Some Instructions for our February 8th Meetup

Some Instructions for our February 8th Meetup

Chris C.
enygmadae
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Here's an update about the February meeting - there's a few changes to be aware of:

First, since we're in a different location, there's a different kind of security. Even though it's after hours, everyone attending will need to have a visitor's badge. You can pick one up on your way in - it's just so we know who all is supposed to be there.

Finding the building it easy - go east down Alpha from the Tollway and look for the Cantoni building on your left. Trust me, it's hard to miss. SoftLayer is right across the street, just park anywhere.

That being said, they also need the names of as many folks as possible so they can go ahead and make the nametags in advance. While you can get them when you arrive, it'll be easier if we know in advance so there's not 30 people all mobbed around the security desk. If you're attending (or are even thinking about attending) please email them over to info@phpdallas.org (first and last). Thanks!

To enter the building, you'll want to go to the entrance by the flagpoles. I believe security will be there to open the doors. If not, I or one of the other DallasPHP folks will be. The room will be up the stairs and to the left, down the hall a bit. I'll try to get signs up to make things easier too.

We have it worked out with the SoftLayer folks to be provided with snacks and drinks (no dinner-type food, just snacks) following the meeting. We'll go out to the little cafe area and hang out for a bit there. If the group wants to, we can still move to another location after that. Oh, and did I mention there'll be beer too? :)

As always, if you have any questions about the meeting, feel free to email me or the info@ address above. We'll see you one week from tomorrow - February 8th @ 7pm at the SoftLayer offices on Alpha.