Dieses Event ist vorbei
What is data science and how can you use its super powers to strengthen your organization?
This meetup will help you understand the core facts and principles of data science. It will unveil the skills you need to make a difference in our digitized and rapidly changing world.
We'll talk about the biggest challenges that organizations and individuals face. You'll discover and understand, what the hype of data science really is about and how it works. We'll discuss how it can help you and our region. You'll hear about a variety of real world examples to help you gain a better understanding of these concepts.
Of course, there will be possibilities for networking.
In case of any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can contact us by email at [masked].
18.05: Introduction: Data Science in a nutshell
– The time-bound dimension of analytics –
18.25: Analysis, Reporting & Monitoring: What Happened, What Is Happening Right Now, And Why?
René Stoffels-fuchs, BI Frontend Architect at Generali
18.45: Predictive Analytics: What Will Happen?
Zinayida Kensche, Data Scientist at Spotlight, SAP
19.05: Prescriptive Analytics: How Can I Make It Happen?
Tatiana Sennikova, Senior Associate Data Science at Publicis Sapient
19.25: Talk Specific Breakout Rooms
19.55: End: Next Events Announcements
20.00: Discussion & open end
We’d like to thank these supporters for generously sponsoring the meetup:
- Generali Deutschland Informatik Services (https://www.generali.de/ueber-generali/ueber-uns/generali-deutschland-ag/servicegesellschaften/generali-deutschland-informatik-services/)
- e.GO Digital GmbH (https://e-go-digital.com)
- bridge:com (https://www.bridgecom.de)
- Thomas Gerstmann – Data-Driven UX Optimization (https://thomasgerstmann.de)
- die Medialisten (https://www.diemedialisten.de)
- AC.E Aachen Entrepreneurship Team (https://ac-e.org/)
- digitalHUB Aachen (https://aachen.digital)