Hi everyone, and welcome to our Herbst FinTech Meetup!
Our next event will be in partnership with StartupDorf, so in addition to the well-known FinTech focus, we will also have some interesting Startups participating.
MEETUP WILL BE MOSTLY IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE. BUT GERMAN MIGHT ALSO BE USED THROUGHOUT THE EVENT
Programm / Agenda / Speakers
FinTech - Special
- 7.00 PM / Doors open;
- 7.30 PM – 7.45 PM Val de Souza, Welcome & Event Agenda;
- 7.45 PM – 8.15 PM Let's hear a bit about StartupDorf and the FinTech Meetup;
- 8.15 PM – 8.45 PM Sebastian Zajons, Beiten Burkhardt
Sebastian is a tax advisor and specialises on M&A, Private Equity and alt- investments in the Law Firm Beiten Burkhardt. His presentation will be about the first funding round of Startup: "Strategien bei der ersten Finanzierungsrunde für FinTechs und andere Start-ups";
- 8.45 PM – 9.15 PM Thomas Wiecki, Quantopian (https://www.quantopian.com/)
Thomas is Director of Data Science at Quantopian. He will present how you can develop a trading algorithm in Python on Quantopian and receive a multi-million dollar allocation with a share of the profits if your algorithm gets included in the fund.
- 9.15 PM – 9.45 PM Nicolas H. Brenk, Deutsche Bank (http://www.deutsche-bank.de/startups)
Nicolas is Vice-President and Coordinator for Startups in the Rhein-Ruhr region. He will talk about the work Deutsche Bank does with FinTechs but also about the support the bank offers to Startups in general.
- ca. 9.45PM "5-Min Pitches" (2-3 startup pitches - pls. get in touch!)
till 10.45PM (End)