We're organising our 1x a month Fintech Meetup where we'll discuss everything banking and fintech!
**Focus and Topics**
This Meetup we'll focus on Internationalisation.
We're inviting 3 challengers banks to discuss how they look at internationalisation, different needs and products in markets which aren't their home turf and how the team setup works across locations.
1. Internationalisation. How do you go about that?
2. Differences in Products, needs, and wants across countries
2. Team Setup for Internationalisation
**Speakers and Profiles**
1. Philipp Adrian Pohlmann - Country Manager at Qonto
2. Timo Meyer - Market Expansion Lead at N26
The discussion will be moderated and will include Penta.
**Style of Meetup**
We'll be having a panel/round table discussion. We'll try to keep it informal, like a bar atmosphere where we'll discuss the topics. We don't stick to a strict agenda.
Q&A questions can be asked by the crowd after 45 minutes.
If you have any other topic you want to cover, please let us know!
Penta is the most popular bank account for businesses in Germany and Italy. Think: Sign up in minutes. Easy team expense management. Debit cards, foreign transfers, and more. #ByeByeBanks