- ❓ How it works? -
You can choose between different tutorials or bring a specific problem / your project where you need help with.
There will be coaches who can help you if you get stuck in a tutorial, they are also happy to help you with your project.
You can work for yourself or find each other in small groups, whatever you prefer.
- 👩🏼🏫 Want to help as a coach? -
Great! Just leave us a message in the comments or mail us: [masked]
- 💾 Fields/ frameworks where we provide knowledge -
/ as well as HTML & CSS
- ⏰Schedule -
12:45 Doors open
13:10 Start to work on tutorials / your project
17:50 Closing notes
18:50 leaving for JSKongress pre-gathering ➡️ https://www.meetup.com/JS-Kongress-Munich/events/259507993/
- 💻 What to bring? -
Your laptop, charger and motivation. Nothing else is needed 🙃
- 💰 This event is for free -
You don't need to pay a workshop fee, for food, snacks or beverages.
- 🍝 Food, 🍏 Snacks & 🥤 Beverages (for free) -
- chilli con carne (spicy ragout with beef and pork, beans and corn)
- yellow curry with vegetables (classical, yellow curry with coconut milk and vegetables, served with rice)
- quinoa coconut stew (vegan stew with quinoa, coconut milk and vegetables)
- pieces couscous goat cheese pomegranate salad with baby leaf spinach and oranges, served with two dressings
- side salad with tomato and cucumber, served with two dressings
- Juicy root bread on side
- Mate, lemonades, water
- coffee, tea
Everything is for free and we will provide vegan and gluten free options. if you need any other diet, please let us know: [masked] && [masked]
- Code of Conduct ❗️important -
We expect from all participants (attendees & coaches) to abide by the Berlin Code of Conduct in all community venues—online and in-person—as well as in all one-on-one communications pertaining to community business.
We’re looking forward to meet all of you.
Vanessa & Feli