What we’re about
For any Group bookings.. or any Corporate events.. Contact us on 08886123408...
whatsapp direct link.. https://goo.gl/qLUkMf
PLEASE LIKE US ON FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/BCFIndia.official/
“This is a group for anyone who is interested in trekking, travelling, leisure trips, cycling, swimming, hiking, rock climbing, camping, kayaking, bouldering, etc...
I would like to concentrate mainly on adventure activities, weekend trips and city life events.
All skill levels are welcome. I started this group to meet other outdoor enthusiasts. Looking forward to exploring the outdoors with everybody.”
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- Ziro Music Festival : Arunachal PradeshGuwahati, Guwahati, AS₹25,000.00
About Festival :
September brings alive the happiest and hippest outdoor music fest in the country, regarded as “a template for outdoor music fest in India” by Condé Nast Traveller. As Nat Geo Traveller would aptly put, “it’s the break you’ve been hankering for”. The stage is set in the picturesque Ziro Valley, home of the Apatani tribe
Highlights of the Event:
Apart from the hip music fest that already is, there is a lot more to Ziro. The music fest typically starts in the afternoon, so you have the whole morning to yourself to explore. Ziro- the Apatani Cultural Landscape is in the tentative list of UNESCO’s world heritage site. This in itself has a lot to offer. To name a few you can:
- Explore & understand their indigenous ways of cultivation that remain unchanged for centuries
- Take a walk in the villages, interact with them and understand their ways of life
- Go fishing in the paddy field & savor your catch
- Trek to Hakhe Tari a 90 minutes trek or perhaps ride to Tarin and visit the high altitude fish farm. If you want to do a mini hiking of 30 mins, this is the place.
- Get a bicycle, and ride around the valley, its pure bliss
- Wine tasting- recently launched organic kiwi wine by Naara Abba, the brewery is right there in Hong Village, which is also known to be one of the largest villages in Asia
Day 1: 27th Sept
Reporting at Guwahati & Transfer to Naharlagun by Overnight Train
Reach Guwahati Railway station by 10.00 Pm
Day 2: 28th Sept
Reach Naharlagn by 6 Am and Transfer to Ziro By Pvt vehicle
Reach Ziro by Afternoon
fresh up and Visit the Day 1 of Festival
chill at the campsite in the night
Day 3: 29th Sept
Heritage Walk to Apatani Village
Know the Culture.. taste the rice beer of Apatani Tribe
Ziro music festival - Day 2
Day 4: 30th Sept
Hake Tari Hike/ Train Village hike
Ziro Music Festival - Day 3
Day 5: 1st Oct
Paddy field visit.. high altitude fish farms..
Ziro Music Festival - Day 4 .. Last day of the Festival..
Day 6: 2nd Oct
Wine Tasting Tour at Hong Village
Catch Overnight Train Back
Day 7: 3rd Oct
Event Price: 25000/- pp
1. Transportation from Guwahati
2. Accommodation ( camping at Ziro)
3. Breakfast & Dinner on all days
4. Local day trips
5. Apatani village walk
1. Festival pass
3. Personal Expenses
For more details:
- BCF - Kashmir backpacking tripSheikh Ul-Alam International Airport Srinagar, Srinagar, JA₹25,500.00
Note : If you're interested in this event - please ping us on WhatsApp 8886123408
Meetup is one of the source for participants but not the whole... we get participants from our Instagram account, fb, WhatsApp contacts, past participant referrals...
do not go with the number of RSVPs on this particular page of meetup...
please join us this 29th September to Picturesque Kashmir
Duration : 05 Night 06 Days Kashmir Backpacking trip
Cost 25500 per head
Day 01: Arrival – Local Sightseeing
Welcome to Srinagar. At Srinagar airport we will pick you and assist you throughout the trip. From the Airport proceed towards Srinagar City. On the way visit to the Mughal gardens namely Shalimar Bagh, Nishat Bagh, Cheshma Shahi, Shankarachariya Temple and world famous Tulip Garden and spend the time admiring acres of exotic flowers through the picturesque of World famous Dal Lake surrounded with Zabarwan Mountain ranges.
Dinner and night stay in the house Boat.
Day 2 :
Checkout from House Boat And proceed to Sonmarg. En route visit Kheer Bhawani Mandir.
Sonamarg also known as “the Meadows of Gold”, enroute through the picturesque countryside ride where we will come across rolling hills, green forests, clear water streams and blooming rice fields and majestic mountains. It’s a trekker’s heaven, a starting point for many treks, spectacular skies, and snowy mountains, huge lake, strewn with the loveliest Alpine forests you will gasp in wonderment at the golden light that glints from the snow-capped peaks when lazy sun rays fall on them. You can opt for a pony ride to Thajiwas Glacier (on your own cost) to have some fun in Snow.
Evening return at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 03: Day trip to Gulmarg
After breakfast in the morning, we will begin our country side day trip towards Gulmarg. Gulmarg (2440 Meters above Sea level). It is one of the most beautiful hill stations and also called “Meadows of Flower”.
The drive past colorful villages and rice fields, gives you can insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. We arrive at a small picturesque market town of Tangmarg and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. On arrival have a pleasure of eyes soothing beauty around the meadows. In Gulmarg we will board the Gondola cable car (on your own cost ) system and ascend towards the Affarwat Mountain range. The 08 minutes of rope-way will take you past colourful shepherd huntsmen to the lower ridge of the Affrarwat peak. From here you can click lots of photos of the nearby mountain ranges that stand tall.
Dinner and Overnight in Gulmorg Hotel.
Check out from Gulmarg hotel and proceed on wheels towards Pahalgam also known as “the valley of Shepherds' ', enroute through the National Highway 1A which connects the valley with the rest of the Country through saffron fields and Apple Valley. It’s at the confluence of Sheshnag and Lidder streams that rises from the hanging Kolahoi Glacier.
Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
After breakfast visit pahalgam local sightseeing. You can stroll along the horse trail to the nearby valley Baisaran, Chandanwari and Aru Valley (on your own cost) and enjoy the wonderful perspective of the mountains. You can either unwind yourself or rest leisurely and enjoy your Dinner and
Night stay in Pahalgam Hotel.
Day 06: Pahalgam-Srinagar
After enjoying breakfast in Pahalgam , lets move back towards Srinagar. Memories of Kashmir and we will transfer you to Srinagar airport for your onward journey to your respective destinations .
• 05 Nights accommodation.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• breakfast and dinner
• Arrival and Departure from Srinagar Airport .
• 01 Hour Shikara Ride .
• All toll taxes.
• All Parking charges.
• Driver allowances.
• Any Air/ train fare.
• Any pony charges.
• Jeep Car for Tangmarg to Gulmarg
• Any gondola cable car charges
• Any expenses for optional activities.
• Aru and Chandanwari in Pahalgam.
• Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
• Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
• Any additional meals.
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Cost : 25500 per person
for more details please contact BCF Team - +91 96439 89467 (Dev)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuQ8cpfrqqy/ - few pics from our previous Kashmir trips
In the case of Dropouts No refund will be offered without any replacement. Replacement is not the Organizers responsibility
- BCF - Sikkim Backpacking Trip (6N/7D)Bagdogra, Bagdogra, WE₹23,000.00
Join us for the Romantic Sikkim holiday...
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩:
1. Colorful flower blooming at Yumthang Valley
2. Visit Nathula Pass connecting India - to China
3. Tsongmo Lake, Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir
4. Visit Gurdongmar Lake ( 17800ft)
5. Get the Glimpse of Mt. Kanchenjunga
6. Beautiful Pelling town
7. Ravangla Budha Park
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧?
- It's a leisure trip... Anyone can join
- Should not have heart, Asthama-related issue
Meet at Bagdogra Airport by 10.00 Am
Will move towards Gangtok
126km of the journey, 4-5 Hrs journey
Reach hotel by evening
Stroll on the famous MG road .. try local food.. spend some leisure time.
Overnight stay at hotel
- Post breakfast will go for Local Sightseeing
- Visit Tsongmo Lake
- Baba Harbajansigh Madir
- Nathula Pass ( 4310 mt)
Overnight stay at Hotel
- Transfer to Lachen
--120km, 4-5 Hrs of journey
- Will get to see Mt. Singhik, Mt. Kanchenjunga
- Views of Naga Falls
- Will cross small hamlets of chungthang, Kanchenjunga National Park
Overnight stay at Lachen
- Visit Gurdongmar lake ( One of the highest lakes in the world)
--130km, 5 Hrs of travel
- Will come back to Lachung for an overnight stay
- Half-day Excursion to Yumthang Valley which is known as the Valley of Flowers
- Visit the Hot Springs
- Will Start back in Gangtok by the Afternoon
- 110km, 4 Hrs
- Reach Gangtok By evening
- Buy some souvenirs for your family.. friends...
Overnight stay at Gangtok
- Start to Pelling post breakfast
- 130km, 5 hrs
- Visit Ravangla Budha Prak On the way
- Visit Monastery, skywalk
- Kanchenjunga falls
Rest for the night
Cover the rest of the sightseeing in Pelling
- Post Breakfast will start to Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri
- will reach by 5 pm & Drop at Airport/ Railway station
- Say sayonara with a lot of memories
Book your Return journey after 7 pm...
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭: 23000/-
1. Local Transportation From NJP
2. Accommodation on sharing Basis
3. All meals during the trip (Breakfast, Dinner)
4. All Required Permits (Nathula , Gurdongmar, Yumthang Valley)
5. Experienced Trip Lead
6. First aid support
1. Personal expenses
2. Any delays caused due to weather conditions
3. Emergency evacuations
All the facilities we provide are basic & hygiene. Don't expect luxury services, we will try to provide as best as we can. Join only if you are flexible to all weather conditions.
For more details
Bharath 70755 23408
Whatsapp @ https://wa.link/h229i0
- BCF - Kerala Backpacking Trip (5n/6d)Cochin International Airport, Kochi, KE₹18,500.00
Let's Travel to Kerala known as God's own country for its beauty.....
Whatsapp @ https://wa.link/h229i0
We have designed best Possible Itinerary to cover the Best Of Kerala ....
About the Place :
Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
Places We cover :
Tentative Itinerary :
Day 1 :
Report @ Cochin
Will Start To Munnar By Private Vehicle
130km, 4 hrs Journey
Places we Cover :
-> Varala waterfalls
-> Lockheart viewpoint
-> Pothamedu View Point
Overnight stay will be camping
Day 2 :
-Kolukkumalai Sunrise Ride
-> Echo Point
-> Kundala Lake
-> Cultural shows in the evening
Overnight stay In Munnar
Day 3 :
Transfer To Vagamon
90km, 3 hrs
Will visit the waterfalls
Day 4 :
Sunrise hike to nearby Peak
Transfer to Alleppy
Cruise Through Backwaters
Overnight Stay in House Boat
Day 5 :
Transfer to Varkala..
Enjoy the cliff beach..
Chill out cafes in the evening
Overnight stay in Hotel..
Anantha Padmanabha Swamy temple
Say Bye Bye with Lots Of Memories
" Pay an advance of 3000 and book your slot*
- Transportation From Cochin And Back
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis ( Separately for Boys And Girls)
- Breakfast ,Dinner on All Days and All Meals in House Boat
- Certified and Experienced Trip Lead And Local Guides
- Organiser Reimbursement.
- First Aid
- jeep drive to Kolukkumalai
- Any meals mentioned Above
- Any entry Tickets,
- Personal Expenses
Travel Hints :
you can reach Cochin by Flight /Train / Bus From Hyderabad
Contact Our Organiser if you need any help in booking Tickets