addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Web Technologies Meetup Group Message Board Business › I want to have a bulk emailer that will send 100,000+ emails a day.

I want to have a bulk emailer that will send 100,000+ emails a day.

Allan B.
goldpartners
Denver, CO
Post #: 6
Hi -

I want to have a bulk emailer that will send 100,000+ emails a day.

I looked at Best Bulk Email... a PC-based mailer that will send unlimited emails a day. A lifetime license is $75... and it was easy to install in my computer. But I'm concerned about sending that much email from my PC and jeopardizing my internet service.

I would rather have a web-based mailer.

So far the best deal I can find is JMailer. They will install ($10. for installation) a autoresponder script ($45. for the script) into a HostGator site (that will cost me $9.95/mo.).

This autoresponder will only send 8,000 emails a day (or 333 emails per hour).

But they say that is fine because some email companies like Yahoo will shut down any email coming from the same IP address at a rate of more than 500 per hour.

Also with a shared hosting account at HostGator ($9.95.mo.) I can only send 500 per hour anyway. They said to send more... I would have to get a dedicated server account for $174./mo..

Would you agree with all that?

The other option I'm considering is ReliableContact. For $79./mo... I could send 100,000 emails a day via their web-based mailer. I just don't like the idea of it not being mine... and having to worry about them having a problem at some point.

I'd rather have my own.

Any ideas? or suggestions?

I would be willing to pay someone to set something up. I will also be needing other things down the road... like an affiliate mgmt. program set up.

Get back to me. Thanks.

Allan Babby
http://thebargainhunt...­
Denver, CO.
brickmaxblue@yahoo.com