Come and Join Us For "The Best Kept Secret in Commercial Real Estate”
July 31, 2013
6 PM - 9 PM
390 Saratoga Avenue, San Jose, CA
This month at the National Real Estate Investment Club meeting we will have Jason Schubert. Jason will teach new investors as well as experienced investors on the best kept secret in commercial real estate. Whether you are a new investor or an experienced investor you do not want to miss this event. Jason will be covering the following topics in his presentation:
* How to purchase your first hotel using the same strategies you are already using for houses.
* Learn how to go through the whole deal process from finding the property to funding the deal.
* How to find the best hotel deals that generate not hundreds but thousands of dollars in positive cash flow, month after month, year after year.
* How to evaluate your hotel and make sure you have not just a good deal, but a great deal!
* How to increase the value and cash flow of your potential cash cow.
* How to buy hotels with none of your own money! Yes, it can be done. I do it every day and so will you!!
* Exit strategies, management, and retirement planning for long term financial security.
Come hear National Speaker and President of RICH in Five, Jason Schubert, speak !
Jason Schubert in a few short years has accomplished what many perceived to be unrealistic. In 2004, Jason was sitting in a cube working 50 hours a week for the computer giant Dell Inc. until one day he got a call that changed his mindset forever. Since then, Jason has taken creative financing and marketing to another level. In his first year while still working a full time job, Jason purchased 18 houses with none of his own money using creative strategies such as subject to’s, lease options, and owner financing. Shortly after, Jason left Dell and became a full time real estate investor. He quickly created purchasing and selling systems that have created large amounts of cash flow for both he and his students. In a few short years the results have been astounding! Jason has done it all from purchasing multiple houses a year using subject to’s and lease options, to rehabbing 2-4 houses a month. He is a builder, a national real estate speaker, an entrepreneur, a commercial real estate mentor and coach, hotelier, and a master of buying properties with none of your own money and deal structuring. Jason is self-made! He created RICH in Five, a real estate education company focusing on coaching and mentoring students all over the country with an emphasis on acquisition and management of hotels and motels. The RICH in Five coaching program has helped countless students across the country achieve and exceed their financial goals.
In the last couple of years, Jason has been dedicating himself to mentoring students from coast to coast with his creative and proven systems. With all of this, Jason still makes it a priority to spend time and enjoy life with his wife of 13 years and their three beautiful children in Austin, Texas.