Dungeons & Dragons, Detroit and Southeast Michigan Message Board › DM/GM's looking for players › 1 player needed for long term ongoing campaign
Sterling Heights, MI
1. Gaming edition - 3.5 with a little house rule.
2. When - Alternate Sundays, 1 pm - 6 pm.
3. Where - Sterling Heights - Private Home - 2 cats, no smoking in house.
4. Campaign background - home brew campaign, lasted 25 years through 1st ed, 2nd ed, custom system, 3rd and 3.5. Basically my home world that has fit with whatever system. Current campaign in rural setting, but there are large population centers not too far from base. Group was "police" for village, sent round to investigate stuff. Now sort of free lance as they are 7th-8th level. (Started at 3rd level.) Currently 5. Slow progression. Started out with combat every session, but lots of time between for investigations and role play.
5. Any general player personality/traits/etc you'd like to see or NOT see... There are no rules lawyers in the group but I do enforce the rules. I go by the book. I make mistakes occasionally but try to correct them when I do. Prefer not to slow or end game play but people can look stuff up in the background. I have a library for reference, but again, don't stop play. See 3.5 as a strong base from which to grow your characters and my world. I have a yahoo group where there is info posted on the campaign.
6. Currently have 5 players and myself: Barbarian Human, Fighter/Cleric Human, Wizard (Diviner specialist) Dragori (reptilian), Psion Human, and Bard Gnome. Am using classes only from Core Rulebook I, plus Witch (Green Ronin) and Shaman (Mystic Eye Games) and Expanded Psionics Handbook. Prefer standard races plus Goblin and Dragori. No Evil alignments.
email me at HermioneO@yahoo.com or reply to this message.