What we're about
Welcome to Design Systems Community Chapter (DSCC) Czechia! 👋
We help to bring people together to share ways of working, successes, and other learnings to encourage best practices in building, scaling, and maintaining design systems. No matter how you engage with design systems, we all play a role in making information accessible for everyone, and without barriers.
Who should join?
Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, Content Practitioners, Analysts, and all design systems enthusiasts.
Our meetups will be hosted in Prague or Brno, Czech Republic.
• Accessibility; always evangelizing accessibility opportunities in experience development
• Diversity & Inclusivity; setting examples, providing opportunities, and protecting marginalized groups by upholding strong conduct
• Community and sharing; share examples, learnings, tools, and techniques with the community, and avoid biases
• Customers focus; remembering the people we're building for, and working towards simple and respectful access to information
• Collaborative working; prioritize teamwork, be relatable to teams of all sizes, and appeal to multiple levels of experience
• Bridging content, design, and code; encourage open and continuous dialogue between all disciplines as we build experiences
• Fun; most importantly we want all our members to have fun!
Partners & community
We have a Facebook group for our community, feel free to join us. You can find tips on design systems-related events and tools – but mostly – community open to help with any challenges you are solving in your journey to better collaboration.