Join us for an evening with Dr. Will Tuttle, author of the #1 bestseller book THE WORLD PEACE DIET, and featured expert in the documentary ‚Cowspiracy‘ and other films.
Will is a former Zen monk and Dharma Master in the Zen tradition, and a recipient of the Courage of Conscience Award. He will talk about the connection between today’s prevalent food culture and its hidden implications. We will learn how our dietary choices awaken awareness and compassion, nurture physical health and bring healing to our world.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to meet Will Tuttle in person and, if you wish, have your copy of his book signed by him.
I M P O R T A N T : We are collecting an event fee for this particular event (CHF 12.- if you are bringing a dish / CHF 25.- if you aren't bringing a dish but want to eat from the buffet). All funds raised from this event will go to Will. They help him cover the expenses he has from giving more than 100 talks per year all across the globe.
- 18.00h: start arriving
- 18.15h: dinner from the buffet potluck style (a potluck meal means everyone is contributing to the buffet by bringing a dish)
* Will Tuttle’s lecture presentation
* Pieces of music Will composed and will be playing on the piano, partly accompanied by his wife Madeleine on the silver flute
* optional (if desired by the audience): Q&A
- a dish with at least 4 full portions if you are 1-2 persons. If you are 3-4 people, please bring two different dishes that size or one dish with 6-8 full portions. The dish can be savory or sweet.
- serving utensils for your dish
- your own plate, fork and glass/cup
- If you prepare a soup, smoothie or anything in liquid form, also bring mini-cups
- Wandellust is an event venue, hence your dish must be brought ready-to-serve (you won't be able to prepare your dish on site)
- Please try to bring exact change for the event fee. Thanks a lot 🙂