What we'll do
Would you like to join in on a Spectacular Hunter Valley Day Tour. It’s about a day to unwind, kick back and relax, while you leave Sydney behind and experience the serenity of the elegant vineyards and country lifestyle the “Hunter Valley” region offers. The First Saturday of Spring is here and it is warming up with the patchwork quilt of the vineyards shaping around the rolling hills and filling the air with excitement and adventure.
Where: Hunter Valley Wine Country
When: 07 September 2019
How: Oz Extreme Luxury Coach
Cost: $85.00 per person all inclusive
* Coach with Driver for Full Day
* Transport with Guide for Full Day
* Morning Tea, Coffee & Cookies
* Bush Tucker BBQ Buffet Lunch
* Visit 3 Wineries including Private Wine Tastings and Discounted Wines
* Private Tour Behind the Scenes Viewing of a Working Winery
* Taste Testing Cheese & Olives
* Taste Testing Chocolates & Fudge at the Chocolate Factory
* See Filming Location of “Farmer wants a Wife"
* Prize Giveaways
Note: Inclusions subject to change pending on availability and personal insurance is not included.
I can be contacted as follows; Bat Phone:[masked] or see me!
** HAPPY TRAVELLING **
By RSVPing to this event you (and your guests) agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions of Aussie Explorers which you can view here: