This Meetup was canceled.
Location visible to members
What we'll do
Some ideas, feel free to add...
• Grilling Games - Every Tuesday fortnight from the 19th of June onwards (3rd May, 17th May, 31st May . Social board games with comps. See previous events (http://www.meetup.com/Brisbane-Asians/events/229018468/)
• Tivoli Drive-In Movies
Admission for one car is $10. Movies and dates:
• Picnic at Cleveland Point Park (Great place to see Sunrise too)
• Eat Street Markets 4-10pm Friday to Saturday
Location: MacArthur Avenue, Hamilton
Eat Street operates on the historic container wharf at Hamilton (right next door to Portside) with delicious world food, ice cold wine, boutique beers and live entertainment. Eat and shop in the cool of the evening.
• Picnic at Wellington Point
• Great day trips at Gympie’s Mary Valley Railway
• Hiking from Chung Tian Temple (Priestdale) to Daisy Hill Koala Centre
• Laserforce at Woolloongabba
• O’Reilly Segway Tour
• Queen Mary Falls
• Day Trip Destinations on the Sunshine Coast; http://www.brisbanekids.com.au/day-trip-destinations-on-the-sunshine-coast/
• Sunshine Coast Segway Tour (Through Beaches and Trees) $65 per hour, $110 for 2 hours
Possible Group Price: $60 per hour per person, $99 for 2 hours per person; http://www.xperiences.com.au/segway-tours-sunshine-coast/
• Treetop Challenge Mt Tamborine $49 http://www.treetopchallenge.com.au/
"There are 85 challenges over 5 courses, spanning through 9 acres of un-spoilt natural bushland combining rope and wire challenges. Hang about in the trees, climb the ladders, balance on the suspended bridges and jump on up to 11 flying foxes - it's great fun and it's safe."
• Museum of Brisbane
• City Hall Free Tours
Clock Tower Tour (http://www.museumofbrisbane.com.au/whats-on/brisbane-city-hall-clock-tower-tours/), City Hall Tour (http://www.museumofbrisbane.com.au/whats-on/brisbane-city-hall/)