What we'll do
- Come along to Siteworks (directly behind the Brunswick Baths) and head up to Workroom 6.
- Crafters of all levels are welcome (if you're not sure if you'll be welcome, you are!).
- Bring $15 cash for entry.
- You'll have access to all of our crafting supplies (e.g. card paper, knitting needles, wool, stickers, paint).
- Or, bring along your own project.
- Feel free to sit back and relax. This space is a meant to be rejuvenating and safe.
- Food and drinks not provided, but feel free to bring something along.
- This is a 2 month trial, so if you have any feedback or suggestions please email us at [masked] or send us a DM.
- Unfortunately the room we're in currently is not accessible, however we will endeavour to book accessible rooms when available, and we will let you know whether the rooms are accessible or not. If you would like more information about the accessibility of the room, or you'd like us to let you know when we're in accessible rooms, please email us at [masked] or send us a message.
- How to find us:
Siteworks is on 33 Saxon Street. To get here from Sydney Road go down Phoenix Street and turn left onto Saxon Street. The entrance is the first on the right with a big intimidating gate. If you enter from Dawson Street turn right onto Saxon Street and keep walking until you go past the Private Property gate. The entrance will be on the left.
This will lead you through to the reception area, where they can help you. We're upstairs in Workroom 6, roughly in the middle of the corridor. We'll have posters to help you find us!
- There is no parking on Saxon Street. The best places to park are at at Howler on Dawson Street (free after 6pm, but it's quite dark) and Woolworths on Albert Street (free but only for 90 minutes). Otherwise you'll need to find street parking nearby.
- The building is locked after 8pm, so let us know if you're going to be late or if you want to go outside.