addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

English Conversation Club Berlin Message Board › Who would help me to create a Florida Fun Activity Group to travel during co

Who would help me to create a Florida Fun Activity Group to travel during cold winter months...

A former member
Post #: 1
Who would help me to create a group of at least 10+ happy single/couple professional people 35-50's traveling to famous, glamorous places in Florida (Everglades, Indian Tribes, Miami/Havana district, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Delray Beach, Walt Disney World, African Safari Park, Universal Studios, famous int'l Polo games in Palm Beach. You won't regret this trip (former Tour-Guide). It's fun.
Estimated cost for 1 week sight seeing /1 week relaxing in the sun at your own leisure in Delray Beach. Best time is November-March (NO hurricane season). $1700-2900 based on travel times, hotel category incl. pick up from airport, accommodation, sightseeing cover and 1/2 Pansion. If we get 10 happy people by September let's travel in February/March 2014 when the weather it's picture perfect and November 2014. Write me to 1eurolady@gmail.com to register or answer any questions.