***We are much more active on the Madrid Blogger Network Facebook Group, please join us there!*** https://www.facebook.com/groups/madridbloggernetwork/
Join us for our next meetup on Thursday, October 24 about Facebook Ads. Our special guest is Daniela Pimentel.
This event will take place at the SiteGround offices. We're so happy to have SiteGround as our official sponsor!! SiteGround is a web hosting company, trusted by more than 2,000,000 domains and is our new sponsor 🙌! What a great fit for the Madrid Blogger Network!
This is a FREE event and the event will be in ENGLISH.
Facebook makes advertising accessible and affordable for small businesses and content creators, but it is also a very intimidating platform.
If you are curious to start running your own Facebook campaigns but have no idea where to start, this workshop is for you!
Designed for complete beginners, this workshop will teach you the fundamentals of Facebook Ads.
What we will cover:
- How to know if you are suited for Facebook ads, and how to develop a strategy
- Understanding the differences between objectives and choosing the best one
- Best practices to target the right audience
- Managing your costs and budget
- How to measure your ads and optimize them accordingly
👩🏻Daniela is a digital marketing specialist, and helps small and medium businesses set up sales-driven campaigns. For more information about her work, check out: https://www.thisisdanielafurtado.com/
Location: Calle Serrano, 1, 28001
- 19:30 - 20:00: Mix and Mingling
- 20:00 - 20:10 - Intro to Madrid Blogger Network and the event
- 20:10 - 21:15 - Facebook Ads 101
- 21:15 - 10:00 - Mix and Mingle some more!
As always this is a free event!