Ride Ohio Drive SW!

This is a past event

30 people went

Details

*** It's a great day for an ewheel ride. See you there! *** UPDATE #3: Weather.com is currently forecasting temperatures in the upper 80s with an 85% chance of no rain (or from a glass half empty perspective, a 15% chance of rain) for the entire duration of our ride, for our location’s zip code. Per the “Rain Policy” section of...

Click here to view full event description... https://bit.ly/2L9VyLZ