addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Experience Makers Message Board › Taking a UX field trip to the IMA

Taking a UX field trip to the IMA

David B.
TweetTypography
Denver, CO
Hi UX-ers!

It's almost time for our "field trip" to the IMA. If you haven't RSVP'd yet, we'd love to have you! I know this event might sound a bit more intimidating than our usual meetups, but trust me when I say it will be worth it.

Now, for those of you who haven't been to the IMA before, or who haven't been in a while, here are a couple of other details you might need to know:

The IMA is free for everyone, all of the time. You don't have to buy a ticket, make a donation or become a member to get full access to the museum and the surrounding grounds. If you walk or bike (or take a bus or taxi) that's all there is to it. If you drive and want to park in the IMA's lot there is a flat $5 fee for parking per car. Unless you're a member (or car pool with a member), in which case parking is free as well.

Looking forward to seeing you all!
David