addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The DC Area Folk SOJO (Sing Out Jam Out) Message Board › For sale: Stagi miniature concertina

For sale: Stagi miniature concertina

Johanna
user 3868651
College Park, MD
Post #: 62
In keeping with the spirit (I think) of one instrument out for every instrument in, I am selling my 18-button Stagi miniature concertina. This is the concertina that I brought to SOJO in 2011 and early 2012, if you remember those days. You can read about the specifications here:

http://hmtrad.com/cat...­

As you can see, a new one now will set you back $649. I'm asking $450 or best offer. For that, you get the instrument (of course), a hardshell case, and custom-made (i.e., homemade) removable ultrasuede baffles that soften and sweeten the tone. I can even give you a brief lesson to help you get started.

With all the concertinas in my collection now (really, you don't want to know), this little cutie deserves to be with someone who will appreciate it. Let me know if you have any questions.
Johanna
user 3868651
College Park, MD
Post #: 63
This concertina and a couple of my others can now be seen (and purchased) at the House of Musical Traditions in Takoma Park.