A meetup to make new friends and eat at good restaurants! It's not just for foodies, it's for people who love to eat!
We made this group because we were tired of the long wait list at other foodie meetups, we wanted to get discounts to restaurants by eating as large groups, and also wanted to make it easier for people to make new friends in Atlanta.
This is a great group for the following.
• If your new to Atlanta looking to make new friends.
• You want your own personal tour group for Atlanta's best restaurants.
• You want other members to teach you about food and food culture.
• You want to invite locals to try out your own awesome restaurant.
• You want to find things to do after and before going to eat with friends!
• What we'll dp
Hey present and future friends! This is our monthly get together on the first Sunday of every month. Make new friends, meet old ones, and eat good food.
This meetup will be at Big Chow Grill, a build-your-own stir fry restaurant in the Cobb Galleria convention center.
We love the variety and the relaxed atmosphere. You can follow their delicious recipe cards or make your own with all your favorite ingredients!
• Important to know
Look for the guy with the playing cards, sitting in the big group of stacked together tables.