Let's get together and do yoga (for free!). There are so many amazing yoga instructors in Houston, and YOUniverSOUL Fest is bringing you some of the best through the CommUNITY Yoga series at Midtown Park on the first Saturday of every month. We will also post some more amazing free yoga events around town as well. These classes are open to all levels and ages - all are welcome! :)
Great afternoon beautiful souls!! In light of the shift in collective consciousness and physical gathering, we have decided to shift the physical festival to next April. We will also be planning online live and recorded content throughout 2020 and an online festival in October to be announced soon.
YOUniverSOUL Fest is a one-day mindfulness festival with a unique blend of yoga, movement, art, and enlightenment. Other festivities include dance, philosophy, spirituality, healing, social interactivity, plant-based food, sustainable living, and children’s programming.
We have worked all year to bring our entire city together in celebration of love, life, consciousness, and togetherness on Saturday April 17th. We are in awe of the support that the community has provided to make this dream a reality.
For a little more than the price of most 2-hour yoga workshops, you will get:
- 10 hours of non-stop programming from 10 am to 8 pm
- 50+ workshops and presenters
- 35 conscious and plant-based vendors
- 2 hours of children's programming (kids 12 and under are free because we are doing this for them)
- 6 hours of Red Tent experience because we recognize, respect, and admire the Divine Feminine
- 24 amazing Empowerment Talks that touch on all aspects of our Eight Limbs of YOUniverSOUL Fest
- 9 artists in the Art Gallery, displaying and creating magical wonders in front of your eyes using a brush or a camera lens
- The Meditation Station, providing you a space to connect with yourself and go within
- The CommuniTEA Tent, bringing people together around the amazing aromas and art of tea
- Ongoing healing provided by massage therapists, chiropractic interns, essential oil specialists, reiki masters, and numerous others
- Henna tattoos and face painting to enliven your soul and brighten your day
- As many hugs as you can handle
- To dance, play, frolic, go upside down, and move with utter freedom
- Oh, and YOGA EVERY SINGLE HOUR!
We have brought the best of Houston and beyond together for you because we love you and cherish you. Now come join us on October 19 so we can meet you as well... :)