addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Columbus French Language Meetup Group Message Board › French movie (INCENDIES) at Drexel theatre Bexley Wednesday 06/22 7:20pm

French movie (INCENDIES) at Drexel theatre Bexley Wednesday 06/22 7:20pm

Stephane
user 4294260
Berkeley, CA
Dear members of the french meetup,

I am pleased to inform you that a french movie is playing at the Drexel theatre this week.

I plan on watching the movie INCENDIES Wednesday 06/22 7:20pm at the

Drexel Theatre 2254 E. Main St., Columbus, Ohio 43209.

Everybody is welcome to join if they want to watch the movie as well.

It is a great opportunity to do something different and fun through the french meetup ( see details of the movie below).

INCENDIES

Now Showing at the Drexel!
Director: Denis Villeneuve
Cast: Maxime Gaudette, Melissa Desormeaux-Poulin, Rémy Girard

"A rare gem that is as entertaining as it is important. A deeply personal story involving a series of mysteries, a journey of discovery, shocking revelations, and life-and-death drama." - Ain't It Cool News

ACADEMY AWARD NOMINEE FOR BEST FOREIGN FILM

When notary Lebel (Rémy Girard) sits down with Jeanne and Simon Marwan (Mélissa Désormeaux-Poulin, Maxim Gaudette) to read them their mother's will Nawal (Lubna Azabal), the twins are stunned to receive a pair of envelopes - one for the father they thought was dead and another for a brother they didn't know existed. With Lebel's help, the twins piece together the story of the woman who brought them into the world, discovering a tragic fate forever marked by war and hatred as well as the courage of an exceptional woman.

RATED R

http://www.drexel.net/beta/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=15&Itemid=30­

The movie seems to be good, critics are good and it has been nominated for best foreign film at the academy award. (not bad!!!).

So if you are willing to come, let me know. let's meet at 6:45pm at the entrance of the theatre (30min before the beginning of the movie)

Sorry, it is a bit last minute but I have just found out about this movie today and it is avalaible on screen only for a week, therefore, we don't have so many options.

J'espere que vous viendrez nombreux.

A mercredi, bonne semaine a tous.

Stephane