This is the third meetup in the Hacktoberfest 2019 series which includes 3 events:
- 🥨Event #1: Meet Open Source and Git - October 1st;
- 🍟Event #2: Work on your PRs - October 15th;
- 🍩Event #3: Follow-up & showcase time - October 29th;
Hacktoberfest is a global event that lasts for the entire month of October each year. Developers - beginners and seniors alike - gather to contribute together to Open Source projects and win fun T-shirts and stickers at the end.
Conditions to get them: register on the official website, find a public repo, and complete 4 pull requests until October 31st.
On October 29th, you'll have the last chance to work on your PRs, get support for your work, and share your contributions with Open Source .
- Pull requests can be made in any GitHub-hosted repositories/projects, after you register on the Hacktoberfest website https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/ (registrations open October 1st through October 31st).
- We are going to provide continuous support and resources in October via the Fullstack Cluj Discord channel here -> https://discord.gg/t6DV3sW
- Maintainers are invited to guide would-be contributors towards issues that will help move the project forward, and contributors get the opportunity to give back to both projects they like and others they've just discovered. No contribution is too small — bug fixes and documentation updates are valid ways of participating.