addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › FOR SALE: Citizen Tokyo 16 inch Folding Bicycle: NEW!

FOR SALE: Citizen Tokyo 16 inch Folding Bicycle: NEW!

MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 65
Hey guys!

I really HATE selling stuff. I don't do it much, mostly because I'm a smart shopper. HOWEVER, I messed up on this one. I got this bike as a way to commute to my job that's only 1.5 miles from my home. The issue is that the incline on my way home is steep enough to make the bike kinda pointless. Walking is easier.

That being said, I didn't really need a bike after all. I have used this bike ONCE. It's been sitting in a closet for about a year. I got it BRAND new, and it has stayed in it's carry bag ever since. It has 5 speeds (I think).

PHOTOS: http://maxyote.tumblr...­

Comes with:
- Special Carry Case
- Special order wide seat (to replace the basic bike seat that digs into your ass. I hate those. )
- Standard Bike Helmet ($45 value)

It's a very unique 16inch wheel bike. Citizen doesn't make any folding bikes this small anymore, so this is a rare find. PLEASE let me know if you'd like to look at it or get it. I need the room in my closet.

I am asking $250. That's pretty good for a brand new bike, with the carry case, helmet and special wide seat. If you bought this new, it'd cost ya about $400.

Email or reply here if you're intrested. maxyote@gmail.com

-MaxCOyote