addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Fursuit Freindly public areas.

Fursuit Freindly public areas.

Frostbite (the not...
user 12109970
Renton, WA
Post #: 15
One of the things I learned about living here, is that I can pretty much get away with fursuiting anywhere and nobody will care. That said, I've run into my fair share of places that either absolutely don't want me there, and places that want us back for more.

Anyone ever thought of keeping a list of (at least) the "DO NOT SUIT AT" and "SUPER AWESOME" places on here?

Even better, since Seattle Center is out this weekend because of Bumpershoot: Does anyone know of other awesome public areas that have worked out well that might be good for this holiday weekend?
Ryan (.
Skyan
Seattle, WA
Post #: 86
Green Lake
Lynnwood Ice Center (you can suit on ice or suit around the common areas)
A former member
Post #: 153
Frostbite: I go to green lake pretty mostly to go inlining in suit.
I'd be up for a suiting adventure this weekend, anywhere in the seattle area though.
It's actually pretty easy to just drive around to different spots with your head out the window.
I'm volunteering to take my head and paws off to do that part ;p
If you wanna text and co-ordinate that'd be neat :o