Calling all of Philadelphia's LGBTQ dog dads and moms! This group will meet periodically for dog-friendly outings. Activities will include Meetups at city dog parks, strolls and hikes in area parks, breed specific gatherings, and occasional jaunts to off-leash dog beaches when the weather cooperates! Whether you're looking to get your pup some exercise, stretch your own legs, and/or meet some new friendly faces, you're in the right spot. All are welcome. I recently moved to Philly from San Francisco (where dogs rule the land) and I'm starting this group to build community amongst furry friends and their owners. I look forward to meeting you and your four legged family members!
To keep everyone happy and healthy, please note the following rules:
* Dogs must be supervised by their owners at all times.
* City laws and ordinances regarding pets must be observed.
* Dogs must be licensed and fully vaccinated.
* Collars must be worn (please avoid: prong, choke, heavy chainlink, and spike).
* Dog waste must be disposed of properly.
* Not permitted: Puppies younger than 4 months (sigh), un-neutered male dogs, female dogs in heat.
* Biting, fighting, and harassment of dogs (or people) of any sort will not be tolerated.