Are you a woman of color working in the CPG, medical, research, or pharma fields as a Quality Assurance manager, lead, associate, or specialist looking to build your professional network?
Working over 7 years in QA as various roles in the pharma and biologics space, I noticed a shortage of interactive and inclusive professional organizations for women like us and decided to roll up my sleeves and start one.
My goals for this group include monthly meetups to build a network of fun, down-to-earth professionals who are willing to:
• Offer job search and professional branding advice • Develop mentorships • Share inside scoops of new openings at our companies • Chat about breaking industry news • Help each other solve workplace issues • Enjoy the company of other awesome women!
Quality Assurance doesn’t have to be dry and stale because we surely aren’t.
If this sounds like your type of hype, then join today!
As QA professionals, we face certain challenges as we navigate the job market for a new opportunity or even while looking to grow our professional network.
Let's chat about our best tips and learn new ones!
• Using LinkedIn: yay or nay?
• Professional branding & marketing
• Networking at...work
• Your favorite book or article on any of these topics
Bring your best tips and ideas!
Six Sigma or LEAN? PMP or CPHQ? Should you focus on brushing up on your negotiation skills or take a Minitab 101 course?
Today there are TONS of certifications and online professional development courses to choose from. How have you cut through the noise and decided which are best for you and your career?
Let's chat about it!
- Creating your own professional development plan
- Tips from the group on the best online courses or books for professional development in general or study guides, courses, etc. on certifications or other skills (e.g., Excel, negotiation, management, etc.)
- The results you've had after completing your professional development goals (certifications, etc.)
- Working toward a certification and would like a "study buddy"? Link up here!
Come prepared to share and learn!