gener8tor will be participating in the Health Startup Event over at Optum on October 10th. If you're free and interested, RSVP at their eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/healthcare-startupenterprise-entanglement-extravaganza-tickets-71678246565
About this Event
Startups, Enterprise Innovators, VC's, and the public are encouraged to participate in this community event featuring:
- Reverse Pitch with the CIO of the Mayo Clinic, Cris Ross, the CIO of Optum/UHG, John Santelli, (and more).
- Private Enterprise: Startup One-on-Ones. including Boston Scientific, Delta Dental, Mayo Clinic, Medtronic, Optum, & United Healthcare.
- PitchFest similar to the Startup Showcases we run at MinneAnalytics events all the time. Startups will be able to speak publicly and field questions from the audience.
- VC Panel with panelists Mike Harris of Mayo Ventures, Jodi Hubler of Lemhi Ventures, and Michael Christy of UHG Ventures, moderated by Pamela York of Capita3.
- Community Partner Exhibitors. Stop by our partner tables and engage.
Who Should Attend?
- Startups. If you are a startup then this is a no-brainer. Come meet engage corporate innovators and investors.
- Enterprise Innovators. Are you an innovator in a large organization? Looking for ideas or inspiration? Considering partnering with a smaller innovative company that is filling the white space of opportunity and set to disrupt the landscape in the future?
- Venture Capitalists & Investors. Come do some one-stop shopping as we bring in the latest and greatest.
- The General Public. Curious? Possibly you have an idea that has been bouncing around in your head? Maybe you enjoy shows like Shark Tank and want to actually see the real thing. Maybe you have a Startup in a different vertical. Maybe you simply want to come learn about the robust startup ecosystem that exists right here in the upper Midwest.
Startups that would like to pitch or engage privately with enterprises/VC's can fill out this form. We will then share your information and arrange meetings as appropriate and/or set up some stage time for a public pitch.
VC's and Enterprise Innovators that would like a room for curated 1:1's with Startups please contact Dan Atkins [masked].
Thank you to our Community Partners: TechStars, Gener8tor, Medical Alley, UEL Labs, Tech.MN, MHTA, The Mayo Clinic, Optum, Healthcare.MN, UHC, the Minnesota Cup, and of course Beta.MN for putting all this together.
Doors open at 8:00 am, programming starts at 9:00 am.- More details to follow.
NOTE: This is a secure building so MinneAnalytics will require a government-issued photo ID.