addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Karis
KarisT
San Jose, CA
Hi Nice Guys,

I was just curious, would you be open to meeting sooner, because I can't wait to meet you guys!

To help me better plan, please take a few short minutes to answer the following:

1. Are you open to meeting sooner? Yes or No?
2. If Yes, would a Thursday or a Saturday be better?
3. Would a location in San Mateo be acceptable? Yes or No?
4. Would a location in Burlingame be acceptable? Yes or No?
5. Any ideas for venues that will hold 50-60 people specifically in the South Bay?

Tentatively, just as a sneak peak into my thoughts, I'm thinking September 17 or 19.

My commitment is to have my full attention on you and that there will definitely be more than 1 meetup in this group. So, shall we get this party started? Send me an Answer ASAP so that I can plan this!

Thank you so much for your help and participation.

Karis
~Get the Girl Coach

"Change is inevitable...except from vending machines."
A former member
Post #: 2
Karis,

I am curious as to what the expectation would be of this group - is it going to be all men, no women? And hence, the coaching for Men to Get the Girl...

That said, do you need women, too, so that there would be real people for the guys to practice with, and who knows, maybe even work out together?

As for venues that can handle 50-60 people, maybe the YMCA conference rooms? I am a member of one in Palo Alto, and have used rooms there for my presentations. I live in PA, and can go to SM or Burlingame, though it's a bit far.

Jeannie