Gold Coast Property Networking Meeting - Thursday 23rd February 2023
We're back - our first meeting for 2023 with 2 Real Deal Presentations!
Join us in February for the Gold Coast Property Networking Group meeting - it's set to be a cracker!
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You'll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you'll pick up at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (most people walk away with pages of notes!).
• Unlike other seminars, you won't be pitched to on the night. That's right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are 'genuine' and 'integrity'. Rare commodities these days, especially in property and you'll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor... you'll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you'll find your next Joint Venture partner - either way, you'll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You'll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this quarterly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
Its size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold that makes us second to none Australia-wide!
What's in store?
Scott & Valerie Smith | Arundle 7 NDIS Units | REAL DEAL 1
This is the sort of deal that can set anyone up for retirement... I'm talking 6 figures of positive cashflow per year for life!
This power couple are building 7 NDIS units on the Gold Coast (Arundle) to provide homes for high physical support disability tenants.
This is a feel-good development that's transforming lives and at the same time creating some exceptional income!
The best part? They are doing this deal with almost NONE of their own money!
This deal has it all so you'll want to be in the room to see it unfold before your eyes... photos, feasibility and phenomenal profits!
then we have another special guest...
Chris Newman | Palm Beach Townhouses | REAL DEAL 2
Yes, that's right... not 1 but 2 Real Deals to kick off 2023!
You might have seen Chris present his 5 townhouse development last year so now the project is complete I've asked him to share the end result!
Chris will be there to share all the latest photos and more importantly the final numbers.... you'll be surprised to see where his profit ended up!
Julie Cary | Grummitt Town Planning
The Gold Coast City Council is once again moving the goal posts so Julie Cary is here to give you some clarity for what's to come in 2023.
Julie is a wealth of knowledge and will be revealing some of the lesser-known amendments to everyone including:
Proposed amendments to the City Plan consisting of major updates including changes to zoning, density, building heights and expansion areas.
Julie shares all the details, along with her own insights on how to position yourself to profit in 2023.
Do I need to RSVP?
Yes! Just use the red 'Attend' button on the right. Then it's a $10 entry fee if you click here or $15 at the door.
Please note, we may have limited seating due to Queensland Government COVID-19 restrictions closer to the time, and we are limited by the size of the room, and it is first in best dressed. If you reserve a spot, you are guaranteed a seat, simple as that.
Here's a short video on how to RSVP: CLICK HERE
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership click here.
See you there on Thursday, 23rd February!