It's time for our first Graph Pub of the year!
The idea of the Graph Pub is to create an informal environment where you can learn about and discuss all kinds of Graph Database topics.
We'll have some of London's Graph Experts from Neo Technology (http://www.neotechnology.com) and others available to answer questions and discuss.
So what do you need to do?
* Bring along your graph model to discuss it and get your graph based applications kick started.
* Present a lightning talk about your project. Add yourself to the google doc (http://bit.ly/graphpubmay-talks) so we know who's keen
* Come prepared to talk about performance and scalability
* Or if you are not quite sure if your business domain is a good fit for a graph just come along for a chat.
We'll have snacks and drinks available and in case you need any more persuading, check out the photos from last summer's event (http://www.meetup.com/graphdb-london/photos/17020132/).
Confirmed lightning talks
* Spreadsheets are graphs - Felienne Hermans
* State of SDN - Nicki Watt
* GraphUnit - easy unit testing for Neo4j - Michal Bachman
* Exploring Election Results in Neo4j - David Simons
* Data Driven vs Domain Driven graph apps - Tareq Abedrabbo
* Demo Bones - Rik Van Bruggen
* Modelling time in graphs - Ian Robinson
* Twitter Community Extraction by Markov Clustering - Giles Greenway
Don't miss out!