addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Green Business Allies Message Board › Startup Marketing Jobs

Startup Marketing Jobs

A former member
Recently I've been hearing from a few companies and recruiters looking to hire for startup marketing jobs.

Rather than send emails to the entire group each time I hear about a new opening, I thought it would be more efficient to start a list.

So, if you're interested in hearing about new startup marketing gigs, send an email to nathan@startupmarketingjobs.com with the word "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.

If you're not interested in hearing about new openings, well, you don't have to do a thing.

If you are interested, a few notes:

• I've put up a zygote of a job board at startupmarketingjobs.com­. There are only 2 listings right now, but I plan on adding new ones when I hear about them.
  • I won't share your email address with anyone.
  • I'm only going to use this list to send emails when I hear about an opening that is relevant.
  • A giraffe's heart is 2 feet long and weighs about 25 pounds.
  • If you're a recruiter or are from a company looking to hire for a startup marketing position, email me at nathan@startupmarketingjobs.com and I'll post your job on the site. It won't cost you anything.

TLDR; I've been hearing about open startup marketing jobs. If you want to hear about them, send me an email.

Thanks,

Nathan Burke