Join us at our next Volunteer Meetup on Thursday 17th May! Volunteer tutors, mentors, event coordinators and workshop facilitators and anyone interested in volunteering with GT Scholars is welcome to attend the evening!the evening. We’d love for you to join us in celebrating the impact that our volunteers have made and share some of our highlights from this term. Please make sure you read the note on important event information at the end of this post.
This meetup is an excellent opportunity to network and meet some of our amazing volunteer tutors, mentors and ambassadors! You'll get to find out more about GT Scholars, learn about why we started the charity and find out how you can make a difference and improve the academic and career prospects of less advantaged young people in London.
There will be a short presentation followed by a Q&A session and networking with other volunteers. There will be light refreshments available. Please aim to arrive by 6pm so we can get started by 6.15pm.
If you would like to find out more about volunteering with GT Scholars or have any questions about the meetup, please feel free to get in touch using the online contact form: http://www.gtscholars.org/contact-us
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Important Information regarding the event:
1. Register for this event on our Eventbrite Page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/volunteer-meet-up-tickets-44633617351
2. Guests need to check in using the Guest Registration Tablet at the Front Desk.
3. State that you are a guest of Bernadette Connelly
4. Remember to bring a photo ID - You will need this the Guest Registration process
5. If you'd like to complete your Enhanced DBS check, please remember to bring your original documents on the day. A reminder email will be sent to you before this event.
About Us: GT Scholars is a not-for-profit social enterprise and registered charity focussed on social mobility and educational equality. We run after-school courses, workshops and programmes for young people aged 11-16. Our mission is to provide young people from less advantaged homes with the opportunity to gain the strategies, skills and support they need to achieve their academic and career aspirations.Our scholars are eager to meet graduates, undergraduates and professionals that can support them in achieving their ambitions and there are so many ways you can get involved, whether you volunteer for 4 hours a month or just 4 hours a year!