Python is one of the most popular, versatile, and easy to use programming languages. Join us for 1.5 hours review of Python and how/where to use it.
- Differences between a high level and low level programming language
- Procedural versus OOP codes
- Python use in machine learning
- Python core programming concepts
- Python use in data science and Big Data
- Essential Python libraries for data science professionals
- Python use in Deep Learning
Tammy completed her Master’s degree in Information Systems from Strayer University in Washington, DC. She has worked on various projects related to Python and data visualization. Currently, she started her own blog that speaks about data visualizations. She is also a part-time lead instructor at High School Technology Services for Python classes.
What to bring
Notebook and pen
Important to know
This short seminar is designed for those interested in knowing Python in general. It sheds some lights on the importance of Python as a programming language. All discussions will be around top-level topics in Python, so no specific technical issue will be discussed.