- This session has limited capacity.
- You need to grab a free ticket (https://ti.to/angularbeers/migrate-ng1-ng2-angular2-loves-svg)
- Subscribe to our Newsletter (http://eepurl.com/cm9LMv) and stay tuned anything related our community
- Join our open Angular community slack (http://angularbeers.slack.com/). Get your invite instantly here (http://slackin.angularbeers.org/)
- Spread the word about this event, it's organized for you, you are our main players and we ask you for your commitment.
- Everyone is welcome!
1) How to migrate your app from Angular 1 to Angular 2? - by Jack Tomaszewski (http://jtom.me)
Using @angular/upgrade library based on a real case example.
• how to upgrade your directives & controllers into angular1.5 components
• how to run your angular2 components inside the angular1 app, and how to connect the service objects between them.
• With some personal notes here and there what problems we had and how we solved them.
> About Speaker:
Jack (http://jtom.me) is a self-motivated full-stack web developer with over ten years of freelance experience. Currently developing in: Ruby & Rails, Elixir & Phoenix, AngularJS, Ionic. Originally from Poland, currently living in Barcelona =)
2) Angular2 ♥ SVG - by Salvador Subarroca (http://www.meetup.com/members/55706432/)
Learn how to build SVG components and interact with them
• Duotone your images: Style your images like Spotify
• Handmade graph: Let's build a funnel graph from scratch
• From 0 to 100: Stylish gauge made simple
> About Speaker:
Salvador (http://www.meetup.com/members/55706432/) has always been interested in visuals: design, UX, graphics, maps... He has worked as designer / developer for 10 years. Last 3 years only angular and currently angular2. Growing a passion for SVG