What we're about
This east coast "CREW" started in the late '80s as a group of kids that would get together to share experiences. Fast forward to 2022 and that spirit has not changed, join us!
Be part of defining solutions and illuminate risks aimed at Critical National Infrastructure
- financial services (banking, clearing);
- security services (police, military)
- electricity generation transmission and distribution;
- gas production, transport, and distribution;
- oil and oil products production, transport, and distribution;
- water supply (drinking water, wastewater/sewage, stemming of surface water (e.g. dikes and sluices));
- agriculture, food production, and distribution;
- heating (e.g. natural gas, fuel oil, district heating);
- public health (hospitals, ambulances);
- transportation systems (fuel supply, railway network, airports, harbors, inland shipping);
Our monthly "events" are about sharing big ideas on how we will fortify our daily life and economic vitality. The threat of attack aimed at Critical National Infrastructure is real as services supporting our communities and businesses face common vulnerabilities and an unspoken kinetic threat.
Content is in support of The NIST Cyber Security Framework is aligned to five functional areas;
- Identify - "Develop the organizational understanding to manage cybersecurity risk to systems, assets, data, and capabilities."
- Protect - "Develop and implement the appropriate safeguards to ensure delivery of critical infrastructure services."
- Detect - "Develop and implement the appropriate activities to identify the occurrence of a cybersecurity event."
- Respond -"Develop and implement the appropriate activities to take action regarding a detected cybersecurity event."
- Recover - "Develop and implement the appropriate activities to maintain plans for resilience and to restore any capabilities or services that were impaired due to a cybersecurity event."
We look forward to collaborating with you!!
Upcoming events (4+)
Past events (156)
This content is available only to members