What we're about
Be part of defining solutions and illuminating risks
- financial services (banking, clearing);
- security services (police, military)
- electricity generation transmission and distribution;
- gas production, transport, and distribution;
- oil and oil products production, transport, and distribution;
- water supply (drinking water, wastewater/sewage, stemming of surface water (e.g. dikes and sluices));
- agriculture, food production, and distribution;
- heating (e.g. natural gas, fuel oil, district heating);
- public health (hospitals, ambulances);
- transportation systems (fuel supply, railway network, airports, harbors, inland shipping);
Our "events" are about sharing big ideas on how we will fortify our daily life and economic vitality.
Our events shine a light on critical areas, including
- Identify - "Develop the organizational understanding to manage cybersecurity risk to systems, assets, data, and capabilities."
- Protect - "Develop and implement the appropriate safeguards to ensure delivery of critical infrastructure services."
- Detect - "Develop and implement the appropriate activities to identify the occurrence of a cybersecurity event."
- Respond -"Develop and implement the appropriate activities to take action regarding a detected cybersecurity event."
- Recover - "Develop and implement the appropriate activities to maintain plans for resilience and to restore any capabilities or services that were impaired due to a cybersecurity event."
We look forward to collaborating with you!!