Bay Area Healthy Alternatives to Pesticides Group (HAP) Message Board › Hara is changing the world!
|A former member||
As a Environmental Sustainability Consultant for Hara, your objectives will be to align with Hara’s core values: help companies to reduce their climate change impact, ensure profitable growth, set and attain ambitious goals, and execute to win. You will work on multi-disciplinary environmental project teams, conduct business with uncompromising integrity, and deliver project management support to SaaS clients internally and externally, while maximizing customer satisfaction. You must be able to work independently and represent the company and the company’s customers in various venues, including client briefings and meetings with regulators. Additionally, you must facilitate cooperative working relationships among customer organizations and project stakeholders with differing missions.
* Conduct customer workshops to identify sustainability requirements.
* Develop a sustainability strategies for clients
* Prepare organizations for GHG inventory accounting
* Create customers GHG inventory through Hara EEM.
* Manage energy conservation /emission reduction projects following the Hara sustainability methodology.
* Research and conduct environmental lifecycle analysis.
* Ensure quality and customer satisfaction
* Develop and Identify engagement risks, resources, roles, assumptions
* Capture customer feedback and identify additional customer needs
* Develop functional and implementation specifications.
* Coordinate and facilitate all training efforts needed for the services
* Up to 50% International travel required.
* At least five years experience operating in as environmental or sustainability manager role on enterprise-wide projects.
* Demonstrated successful creation of GHG inventory reports.
* Demonstrated successful implementation of environmental and/or sustainability programs in large enterprises in heterogeneous environments
* Excellent client facing skills: Ability to meet client's needs, resolve issues, and maintain clients informed and satisfied in an evaluation engagement.
* Knowledge of environmental regulations and executive orders, including CAA, CWA, RCRA, permitting, ISO 14001, and EO 13423
* Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Management or Information Systems
* Good oral, and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
* Data management experience
* Experience with Microsoft Office
* BPR background from leading consulting companies preferred.
* MBA Environmental Management and/or sustainability preferred.
* Travel up to 50% internationally
To Apply, Please visit our website at:
Hara's Career Page