Learn about, practice and leverage using the Holy Spirit to bring the full power of Heaven into your life.
• No judgment. We don't get closer to God through our works, it's a supernatural kinda thing!
• Freedom. Joy. Safety. Prosperity. Health. All fruits of the Holy Spirit.
• Doesn't matter your background.
• Is based on the premise that Jesus is the King and that He sent the Holy Spirit to guide us.
• We are in a battle daily. Learn to use your sword.
• Grounded in scripture and real examples. Not hokey or 'one guys' idea of truth.
• We want to create a physical prayer network to cover the Front Range and beyond. This is OUR territory.
• Learn, share and worship with others who desire to simpy be free.
• We are planning to hold weekly meetups in the Boulder/Longmont area. Come get and give prayer and encouragement.
• Send your prayer requests to the group!
My Personal Experience with the Holy Spirit...
The Holy Spirit to me brings a strange and wonderful representation of Jesus next to me. Or in a room or place. That is how I experience Him. I believe that to a degree Heaven is on Earth. We are created in His image and Jesus is the same today as He was yesterday as He is tomorrow.
I tried to trace through the BiBle and understand because I am an engineer but also just craving to know more!
In Matthew 3:16:
After his baptism, as Jesus came up out of the water, the heavens were opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and settling on him.
And then in John 15-21:
Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit 40 days after his death:
“If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”
A few things that I have personally seen and experienced and therefore believe totally:
• The body of Christ is now somehow the body of the "Church" which I believe is where 2 or more are gathered in praise.
• Individuals get certain gifts of the Spirit. They help us feel better. Freedom, insight, healing...that helps us.
• Together we can set our lives and communities as Holy. Our prayer is heard. Our works and thoughts become righteous and seep through our lives and neighborhoods.
• That thing you think about - why you think you aren't worthy of God's full power - is the very thing the Holy Spirit wants to fix in you. It's not fix yourself so you can experience the Holy Spirit in your life.
• There is still evil. All sorts of calamity can come into our lives. But we can easily defeat it with proper use of Jesus.
• I have seen demons come out, problems solved, prophesy and words, conversion to Christ and many other miracles. I am interested in learning about other people's experiences as a way to learn tactically how to leverage this power.
• Not everything is spiritual. To be truly healed and for miracles to (sometimes) last and work we need to do work as well.
• When I first moved to Colorado I had the experience of living in a cabin in the mountains. During that time I met a man named Russell who at 85ish was still without plumbing, living a life in a 300sf shack.
• Russell became ill and died recently. I went to see him in the hospital and was reading him the names of people on an email chain talking about him. He was wired up to oxygen and could barely speak due to fluid in his lungs.
• I asked him what he wanted everyone to know. He sat up, took out his oxygen and said with a perfect young Russell voice:
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.