addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Fantasy/Sci Fi Book Club Message Board › Red Dwarf Video Night?

Red Dwarf Video Night?

Ben C.
user 11680916
Houston, TX
Post #: 6
There was some brief talk about doing a movie night to watch Red Dwarf or something like it. It's available on Netflix for streaming or I can get the BluRay discs for it as well, if people are interested. I could host a very small group at my apartment, though if someone with a little more space is willing to host a larger group that would be nice too. Anyone interested? (Since I have no care for Superbowl or most other sports...)
A former member
Post #: 2
It's all schedule dependant, but a movie night would be fun. If somebody lives in an apartment with a clubhouse you can use, or later on when the weather is nicer if you have a nice outdoor area, I have a HD projector and a portable screen. It's usually mounted to my living room ceiling, but it works really well for outdoor movie parties once the sun goes down. I've actually got the routive down now, and have a stereo, speakers, and a blu ray player I can bring. The drawback to a clubhouse would be getting it dim enough for the projector without being in a blackout situation.

But it can't be Super Bowl Sunday. I'm a sports geek too....
Margaret H.
user 12766646
Houston, TX
Post #: 11
Wow! That would be wonderful!
Eddie
user 11267465
Houston, TX
Post #: 4
Sounds cool.
Margaret H.
user 12766646
Houston, TX
Post #: 15
In the "location location location" discussion board there is some talk of rotating the organizer for social events. We can discuss this at the next meeting. Would anyone like to plan Red Dwarf Night for some time in the future?