What we’re about
The Hyperledger Foundation is an open source collaborative effort hosted by the Linux Foundation and created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies. Participation is open to all.
Hyperledger Meetup groups have an informal relationship with Hyperledger, and make up a key part of the Hyperledger ecosystem. Participation in a Hyperledger Meetup group is open to anyone--employees of a Hyperledger member company, Hyperledger contributors and developers, and people just passionate about blockchain technology.
For more information about Hyperledger, please visit:
For Hyperledger Meetup Guidelines, please visit:
To stay in touch with the latest Hyperledger news, sign up to our weekly newsletter:
Upcoming events (2)See all
- Network event192 attendees from 133 groups hostingOpen Enterprise Agent: Digital Identity ToolsLink visible for attendees
Built by Atala PRISM, The Open Enterprise Agent lab is a cutting-edge software agent designed for building decentralized identity applications and services, aligning seamlessly with W3C standards and Hyperledger Aries RFCs. Embracing a blockchain-agnostic approach and ensuring interoperability across the Self Sovereign Identity (SSI) landscape, it delivers a scalable, robust, performant, and user-friendly platform. Join us for a rundown of the lab and an exciting demo to see what is possible with the Open Enterprise Agent and our plans for the future!
- Bart Suichies (Technical Director for Atala PRISM)
- Lohan Spies (Product Manager)
- Javier Ribo (Software Engineering Lead)
- Curtis Harding ( Software Engineer)
- Network event1 attendee from 167 groups hostingWebinar with Kaleido: The Emerging Tech Stack for Digital Assets & TokenizationLink visible for attendees
The tokenization of real-world assets is a quickly expanding opportunity for the financial sector. However, hurdles like integrating with existing systems, meeting enterprise requirements, and cultivating skills around this new technology complicate the development of workable solutions.
Join us on Wednesday, December 6th, when Steve Cerveny, CEO of Hyperledger member Kaleido, will demonstrate how Hyperledger technologies, in combination with Kaleido's solutions, simplify overcoming these challenges and expedite the launch of asset tokenization projects.
Drawing on live use cases and lessons learned building these dedicated platforms, we'll show you how to tackle the elements of scalable, future-proof approaches to digital assets, including:
• Designing an architecture capable of handling asset tokenization at institutional scale
• Navigating interoperability in a multi-chain world
• Getting past the plumbing layers of web3 development to focus efforts on delivering business value
Reserve your spot today and register here!
Past events (94)See all
- Network event164 attendees from 166 groups hostingWebinar with ioBuilders: Hyperledger Besu and Tokenization of Real World AssetsThis event has passed