What we’re about
The Hyperledger Foundation is an open source collaborative effort hosted by the Linux Foundation and created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies. Participation is open to all.
Hyperledger Meetup groups have an informal relationship with Hyperledger, and make up a key part of the Hyperledger ecosystem. Participation in a Hyperledger Meetup group is open to anyone--employees of a Hyperledger member company, Hyperledger contributors and developers, and people just passionate about blockchain technology.
For more information about Hyperledger, please visit:
For Hyperledger Meetup Guidelines, please visit:
To stay in touch with the latest Hyperledger news, sign up to our weekly newsletter:
Upcoming events (4)See all
- Network event1 attendee from 167 groups hostingWebinar with Kaleido: The Emerging Tech Stack for Digital Assets & TokenizationLink visible for attendees
The tokenization of real-world assets is a quickly expanding opportunity for the financial sector. However, hurdles like integrating with existing systems, meeting enterprise requirements, and cultivating skills around this new technology complicate the development of workable solutions.
Join us on Wednesday, December 6th, when Steve Cerveny, CEO of Hyperledger member Kaleido, will demonstrate how Hyperledger technologies, in combination with Kaleido's solutions, simplify overcoming these challenges and expedite the launch of asset tokenization projects.
Drawing on live use cases and lessons learned building these dedicated platforms, we'll show you how to tackle the elements of scalable, future-proof approaches to digital assets, including:
• Designing an architecture capable of handling asset tokenization at institutional scale
• Navigating interoperability in a multi-chain world
• Getting past the plumbing layers of web3 development to focus efforts on delivering business value
Reserve your spot today and register here!
- Network event176 attendees from 103 groups hostingAutomated-Gateways Through Smart ContractsLink visible for attendees
The project focuses on establishing a network-neutral architecture and implementation for blockchain interoperability using consensual data exposure control. The objective is to enhance the interoperability of various blockchain networks by developing gateways, based on smart contracts, that can interact with multiple networks.
These gateways manage, trace, and secure the process of submitting transactions to other blockchain networks. The team will share their story, challenges, and experiences regarding enabling seamless interoperability with smart contracts and the gRPC framework.
- Network event1 attendee from 157 groups hostingWebinar:How Performant Node Infrastructure Drives Enterprise Blockchain AdoptionLink visible for attendees
Join Hyperledger member Validation Cloud for an insightful webinar on How Performant Node Infrastructure Drives Enterprise Blockchain Adoption. In this session, Andrew McFarlane, CTO of Validation Cloud will outline Validation Cloud’s Web3 infrastructure platform that makes it easy for enterprises to adopt blockchain technology and deploy Hyperledger Besu. Andrew will cover the platform’s node, staking, and data-as-a-service, and discuss how node operators support enterprise adoption of blockchain. The webinar will additionally explore the specific capabilities of Validation Cloud in supporting Hyperledger Besu Besu deployment for various enterprise needs.
You are welcome to register here.
- Network event1 attendee from 62 groups hostingLearning Tokens @ Hyperledger Besu - 3rd. SessionLink visible for attendees
Learning Tokens is a currency of knowledge. Its digital assets represent the value of the transmission of knowledge.
Its granular registry of the learning process complements overall online certificates with skill wallets to collect lifelong knowledge, abilities, attitudes, and values.
A project of Hyperledger Mentorship Program 2023, it applies the Token Taxonomy Framework of the InterWork Alliance of the Global Blockchain Business Council to build a common foundation for the new Skills-first initiative.
For more about learning-tokens, visit the GitHub repo at: https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/learning-tokens/
- Tanjin Alam, Linux Foundation Mentee
- Alfonso Govela, Linux Foundation Mentor
- Diana Barrero Zalles, GCCB, Head of Research and Sustainability
- Jackson Ross, GBBC, Technical Program Lead
Past events (135)See all
- Network event192 attendees from 133 groups hostingOpen Enterprise Agent: Digital Identity ToolsThis event has passed