8625 SW Cascade Ave., Beaverton, OR
To help you be clear and concise, we recommend that you download sheet ahead of time. http://www.meetup.com/i-Take-The-Lead-Networking-Events/files/
This Free event will be a very fun networking meeting. Ask most any professional - it is easier to sell one person then a group at once.
Here are just some of the Features and Benefits:
· F: you get to practice your elevator speech 10 times to 10 different people.
· B: it becomes easier and more natural to talk shorter in the real world
· B: if it takes 7 “No’s” to get a yes then you have talked to 10 people who could use your service or product.
· B: Chances are great you could find a person that could help you in your referral quest
· F: you listen to 10 different quick speeches
· B: you can critique and judge different ideas you like about the speech
· B: you can take what you like and leave what you don’t like
· B: it will make you a stronger speaker
· F: You will learn about 10 different companies
· B: you might find something you need
· B: phenomenal special available
· B: you might find some new idea that you have never heard of before
· F: Two eyes, two ears and one mouth
· B: eye contact
· B: listening to only person
· B: there are no interruptions other than the person you are talking to
For 2 Minutes one side speaks. There will be a sound to end the 2 Minutes. At that time the person across from them will present their 2 Minute speech. These speeches are one on one and when both parties have spoken there will be a shift in people from one side to go to the next person.