Join us to learn what you need to know for writing a book to promote your business (even if writing isn't your primary gig). Our expert is Karin Wiberg, whose specialty is editing, writing, coaching and publishing books for thought leaders. Her company is Clear Sight Books (http://clearsightbooks.com/) in Raleigh
You will learn:
• Why coaches, consultants, sales entrepreneurs, writers and many others write books to promote their business
• How a book grows your business
• Why your topic strategy depends on your specific business
• The book writing process - what you can skip and what you can't
• Creative options for getting your book written - it doesn't have to be as hard as you think. You don't have to do it all at once and you don't have to do it alone.
• The publishing process - the difference between traditional publishing and self-publishing -- and why you should care
• How to repurpose your content to increase your return on investment.
You will come away with questions answered and ideas for moving forward.