Work and play in a world that is volatile, uncertain, changing and ambiguous
This weekend will help you make a leap in your presence and personal impact. You will meet other people and learn tools and techniques that release your creativity and make you truly innovative.
You will raise your communication skills from adequate to truly outstanding, and take your presentations from competent to effective and compelling. Improvisation concepts include engagement, transformation, presentation, teamwork and leadership skills development.
If currently not everyone quite gets you, you'll be making the most of your real merits by the end of this weekend. You can go from being the second banana to taking charge, by discovering how to navigate successfully through uncertainty in life and the workplace. This course will train you to think on your feet and handle challenging situations with confidence and creativity.
In other words, this weekend is about harnessing your creativity, enhancing your interpersonal communication skills, raising your game to a higher level and increasing your personal and professional impact, all in a playful and relaxed environment.
Who is this course for?
Here are some questions that can help you decide if this course is for you:
Would you like to ...
• Engage more with your team members and thrive on collective achievement?
• Become more resilient and be able to rebound from hardship?
• Raise your public speaking skills and give compelling and impactful presentations
• Be more confident in resolving conflict and handling difficult situations?
• Empower your team, be a transformative leader and facilitate change?
Do you sometimes ...
• Tend to let others take charge of your life?
• Freeze when you have to give a presentation at work or speak in public?
• Stay quiet or ramble endlessly in meetings?
• Feel stuck and as though you've reached the end of your creativity?
• Need a fresh start
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, then you'll find that the Improvisation for Work professional development training course will have something for you.
This is a two day course.
We will provide drinks and nibbles.
There are some more people signed up than you see on this meetup and the group tends to be around 10 people.
Cost: £180.00 + VAT
Please book in advance here.
To find out more about improvisation and personal/professional development, take a look at our Improvisation Academy website.