addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Indie and Local Music Meetup Message Board › Lights with the DC indie music meetup group!

Lights with the DC indie music meetup group!

A former member
Hey y'all,

Thanks for RSVPing to this event!  This is not only my first meetup with this group, but also my first time hosting an event as well.  I'm pretty excited about this show...I've known about Lights for a while but for some reason have never been able to attend her shows until now.

I'm not sure what the usual actions are, so if anyone could fill me in that would be awesome. Do people who RSVP usually meet up before hand?  Or are people more likely to go their separate ways? Since I bought this ticket solo, I would like to meet everyone at the show so we can watch it together.  Although if you already are going with another group, that's cool too.  If that is the case, would anyone be willing to let me tag along with your group? My contact info is 510-239-3765.

Either way, I hope everyone has a great time on Sunday!

Monika
Andy
user 12565567
Leesburg, VA
Post #: 13
I went to her last concert at the 9:30 Club, she was great!

The event host's responsibility is primarily to gather people at the concert. Normally we just ask that you send an e-mail out to the people that RSVPed with your contact information and someplace to meet. If you want to meet up for a meal beforehand or at the concert venue is up to you. Just give enough info for people to find you basically.

I know some people like to meet up for dinner or drinks beforehand. I tend to hang out with people after the show. It's really up to personal preference.

Have fun at the show!