addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › 1e ad&d at the Arsenal

1e ad&d at the Arsenal

A former member
Post #: 10
We are looking for a few more players for a 1e/OSRIC campaign at the Arsenal Game Room on Tuesday evenings. Currently we have four players and the characters include a paladin, a cleric, a fighter/illusionist, and a mage. As we have only had a couple of sessions so far, all the characters are first level. The group could use a thief, fighter type, or another healer to round it out a bit, but any classes would be welcome. We normally begin between 5:30 and 6:00. If you are interested, you can reply to this thread or just show up at the Arsenal on a Tuesday evening.
A former member
Post #: 46
I love playing Thieves and have my old 1st editions books somewhere. I also will pick up OSRIC v2.2 now. It's been forever since I've played that version, so it might take a while for me to get back into the swing of things, but I'd love to join you.

Once in a while I might be running late... typically the first week of the month... because of my job. If that is OK, drop me a note and I'll have Davin worked up at first level. Let me know how you want rolls done in your email. Thanks!

Dave
A former member
Post #: 12
With Dave's thief, we have four player characters in the party: a paladin, a cleric, a ranger (new to the party following the death-by-giant-toad suffered by the party's magic user) and a thief. Because of the tragic demise of the sole magic user and the possibility that one of our regular players, who had been planning to play a gnome fighter-illusionist, may not be able to continue to play due to changed job responsibilities, the party could use either a magic user or illusionist (the campaign has a strong illusionist and gnome story line), or both. We would love to have a few more players, and while the party could especially use someone who would like to play a magic using type, we would welcome anyone who enjoys the game and who enjoys being with a good group of gamers.

If you are interested, you can drop me an email, reply to this thread, or just come to the Arsenal on a Tuesday between 5:30 and 6:00 pm.