addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Looking for gamers for Labyrinth Lord/D&D game

Looking for gamers for Labyrinth Lord/D&D game

A former member
Post #: 16
I'm looking for players in or near Indianapolis interested in playing in my Keep on the Borderlands game. I'm planning to run it using the Labyrinth Lord rules. This is basically the old Basic/Expert D&D rules from the early 80s. If players are interested, I could also include the Advanced Edition Companion, which would make the game similar to a simplified 1st edition AD&D. You can get both the core LL rules and the AEC for free from Goblinoid Games.

At the moment, I'm available to play just about anytime. I have a few other people interested, but their availability has been pretty spotty. I'm hoping if I get the game going with a few others, they'll make more effort to play. And if not, we can have a game without them.

I would like to play once every two weeks at the least, weekly if possible. I can run for up to six players to start. I may be able to add more once I knock some of the rust off and get used to running again.

I live on the Northeast side right now, and I don't drive. So we would either have to play somewhere near me (maybe Saltire Games), or we would have to make arrangements for me to get wherever we play. That means either a ride or somewhere accessible by bike/public transit (maybe somewhere downtown).