This month we're trying something new, a speaker with a talk that isn't me!
Zach Mitchell will be presenting "Polsim: A case study for scientific computing with Rust".
- 6:45 - Doors opening and Yats eating
- 7:15 - Intros
- 7:20 - This Month(s) in Rust
- 7:45 - Rust Bridge / Rust Belt Rust proposal and discussion
- 8:00 - Zach Mitchell - Polsim: A case study for scientific computing with Rust
- 8:30 - General networking and discussions...maybe helping your host figure out some crazy macros.
As always, we'll be in the conference room at the Speak Easy with some delicious Yats. Please bring a yourself, your friends, and a good attitude.